We just released the latest version of AfterShip's Node.js SDK as Node.js version 8 has been deprecated officially. The latest Node.js SDK is now compatible with Node.js version 10 and above.
A Software Development Kit (SDK) consists of multiple libraries and other programming tools that simplify the development process.
💻 SDK update introduces…
- TypeScript: smoothen the development process with type checking
- IntelliSense support: assistance in code completion with active hints
- Isomorphic module: use SDK for both front and back end to deliver a better user experience
🔗 These changes help to...
- Deliver rich and fast browsing experience to users
- Reduce overall code complexity and development time
- Create a more intuitive interface that assists in coding
For more information, refer to the API documentation.