Optimize your returns management with the revamped ‘Analytics Dashboard’
Updated: March 09, 2022
Published: March 08, 2022
2 mins read
Share this article
The majority of the merchants are well aware of the harsh reality of the eCommerce space that returns generate monetary losses, and if you fail to manage them effectively, you will end up losing a big chunk of your customer base.
AfterShip Returns Center has launched the new ‘Analytics Dashboard’ to help you extract more actionable insights from your return orders and processes to reduce your return rate and boost customer lifetime value.
What does the revamped Analytics Dashboard have in store for you?
- In-depth returns analytics including total returns request, return reasons, top returns by variant, refund rate, exchange rate, total refund
- Customer-oriented data such as average resolution time, automated returns (number of return requests handled by automation rules set by you), and customer location
- Leverage powerful analytics to reduce your return rate, improve products, and boost the customer lifetime value
- View detailed report to find the return value by time window and store currency
Now, let’s take a look at the step-by-step flow to access the Analytics Dashboard.
How to access the AfterShip Returns Center Analytics Dashboard?
- Log in to your AfterShip Returns Center account
- Go to the “Analytics” section
- You can get actionable insights (Total returns request, return reasons, top returns by variant, refund rate, exchange rate, total refund, average resolution time, and much more) based on the default settings
- Set the date range as per your needs to get the desired results
For more information on how to effectively use the new Returns Analytics Dashboard, feel free to refer to our help guide.
So, extract the most out of your Returns Center Analytics Dashboard to optimize your returns processes and reduce losses significantly.
If you have confusion or want any information regarding this feature, feel free to contact our support team for quick assistance.
Discover how AfterShip can help you achieve a 40x ROI this holiday season.
Get the week's best eCommerce content
Recommended from AfterShip
How to Enhance AOV with Personalized Recommendations at Every Touchpoint
eCommerce in 2024 is all about boosting profitability. While the usual metrics like conversion rates and sales volume are vital, there is one metric that drives profits more than most: Average Order Value (AOV). AOV plays a crucial role in profitability without relying on acquiring more traffic, which can be costly. The key is to manage customer acquisition expenses effectively and increase transaction revenue. One of the most powerful strategies to increase AOV is personalization, especially
February 29, 2024
Unpacking the Biggest Takeaways from Shopify's Winter '24 Edition
The Shopify Winter '24 Edition has just been released, and it's packed with updates that can boost your conversion rates, enhance your marketing strategies, and refine your operations. This edition is not just about the immediate impact—it’s about setting the stage for sustained success and scalability. With more than 100 updates from Shopify, there’s a lot you could focus on. However, the AfterShip product and data teams think a few major elements of the update are particularly significant to
February 23, 2024
AfterShip Enables Innovative Apple Wallet Order Tracking for Customers [News]
Consumers now have an easier way to track the status of their online orders in Apple Wallet Austin, TX - February 20, 2024 - AfterShip, the industry-leading customer experience platform for eCommerce, announced today it has enabled Apple Wallet Order Tracking to allow users to receive real-time delivery updates and track online orders through Apple Wallet. The new feature is now available to AfterShip’s merchant customers. Companies like FIGS, a direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifesty
February 20, 2024