Fulfillment by Amazon or FBA is a service offered by Amazon to help eCommerce businesses grow using its logistics networks.
A seller using Amazon FBA allows Amazon to handle:
- Returns and refunds
- Product warehousing in Amazon’s warehouses
FBA takes complete control of your fulfillment and allows you to focus on scaling your business and reaching more customers.
How does it work?
- Send your products to an Amazon Fulfillment Center: First, you need to send your products to Amazon after labeling them, which you can handle on your own or via Amazon’s FBA label service.
- Inventory Storage and management: When Amazon receives your products, it scans the labels attached, weighs the packages, and stores them accordingly.
- Delivery management: When someone orders a product from your store, Amazon picks the product from the inventory, packs it, and ships it to the customer.
Perks of using Fulfillment by Amazon
- Access to the most dynamic fulfillment networks in the world
- Super fast and hassle-free shipping
- Inclusive pricing for storing, picking, packaging, and shipping
- Efficient return management
- Unlimited storage space
- 24/7 Amazon customer support
- Gain customer trust
So, with Amazon FBA, all you need to focus on is selling your products and maintaining enough stock with Amazon.