How the extension works
- Connect your WooCommerce store to AfterShip
- Login to Appmaker and create your native mobile app.
- Download the Appmaker WooCommerce plugin, then install and activate.
- Enter the API keys from the Appmaker dashboard on WordPress Appmaker settings.
- Download Android and iOS apps from the Appmaker dashboard and publish it in your store.
- AfterShip WooCommerce Tracking will be automatically activated.
Appmaker is a mobile app solution for eCommerce store owners, globally 1000+ stores are connected to their customers using Appmaker WooCommerce apps. The beautiful and powerful natives apps built by Appmaker are ready to be published and all set to create a mark in the market. Keeping in mind that every store owner will be running their website with the help of a variety of plugins, Appmaker has added support to 2000+ plugins till today and the list is increasing.
The best example is the integration with AfterShip WooCommerce Tracking which enables WooCommerce store owners to track their shipments from 700+ couriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL in one place. Installing and activating AfterShip on your WooCommerce website, you will be able to track your shipment, notify customers, and analyze your shipment and marketing data through your WooCommerce mobile app too. This is possible with the cutting edge technology of the Appmaker, which helps store owners to convert their eCommerce store into native mobile apps just by adding the store URL and installing Appmaker WooCommerce plugin.