How the extension works
- Log in to your AfterShip account
- From the Organization admin > Go to Apps > WooCommerce
- Enter your Store URL > Click on Install app
- Now log in to your WooCommerce store
- Install the AfterShip plugin from your WordPress Admin
- Activate the plugin
- Follow the WooCommerce OAuth flow, then click "Approve" button
- To check if your WordPress store is properly connected to AfterShip, go to Organization settings > Store connections > Search for your WordPress store
Shipments imported to your AfterShip account will be matched with the correct couriers and tracked automatically for free at AfterShip.
Each free account comes with a dashboard to monitor the current status of 50 shipments at a time. The tracking data from the couriers come in handy when immediate action is required in case of incidents or delays. Send automated in transit and info received email notifications to the customers. To activate notifications for all the notification triggers AfterShip users will have to upgrade to a Paid Plan. To keep customers engaged further you can direct customers to a branded tracking page where they can keep track of the progress of their shipments by entering the order or tracking number. Monitor how well your marketing and engagement campaigns are performing with insightful analytics and reporting.
To have more elevated tracking experience to suit the growing needs of your eCommerce business, we have scalable Paid Plans to accommodate your needs. Send automated email notifications and SMS (additional charges) for all the shipment statuses - info received, in transit, out for delivery, available for pickup, delivered, exception, and failed attempt. Increase brand recognition and get more sales with branded notifications, a customized tracking page, and a custom domain link. You can edit the brand logo, font size, color, add marketing assets, Instagram feed, and product recommendations to name a few. Identify your best-performing couriers and optimize delivery rate with insightful shipment analytics.