Future-Proof your Digital Strategy with Upcoming eCommerce Trends
The COVID-19 outbreak has inspired tremendous change in the eCommerce ecosystem and massively spiked digital transformation. Since then, the industry has witnessed accelerated growth and shows no signs of slowing down. 2021 saw brands focused on adjusting to the paradigm shift of “the traditional way” to “the new way” of doing business.
Statista revealed that over two billion people purchased goods or services online in 2021 and now prefer digital interfaces over in-person interactions. 2022 will be all about streamlining post-purchase experiences, improving customer experience, and fostering long-term customer relationships by putting brand identity front and center. This year’s eCommerce environment will force many businesses to pivot to a new way of doing business, from improved automation to live commerce to artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
In our new guide, we've dived deep into the top 5 eCommerce trends of 2022 and what awaits us in terms of online shopping habits this year.
What You’ll Learn:
Download this eBook to learn more about,
- How headless eCommerce can power an engaging and valuable customer experience
- How post-purchase automation software is empowering brands to meet consumers’ growing fulfillment demands
- How machine learning is enabling eCommerce retailers to monitor customers’ purchasing habits and deliver a personalized shopping experience
- How live-stream shopping is transforming the online shopping experience and accelerating conversions
- How “The Death of the Third-Party Cookie” is forcing brands to rethink first-party data strategy