How it works
- Sign up for an AfterShip account for FREE.
- Go to
Magento Connector 1.
- Add a SOAP/XML-RPC web services user in your Magento admin page, using a role with all resources accessable.
- Input your
Magento Store URL,
Store IDthen click
- AfterShip will automatically import shipments created at Magento every 3 hours.
wwwif your domain contains it and
httpsif your are using secure access urls.
- Check domain url is correct:
[your store domain]/index.php/api/xmlrpcshould return an xml response.
- See other Magento common installation issues.
Shipments imported to your AfterShip account will be matched with the correct couriers and tracked automatically for free at AfterShip. Each free account comes with a Dashboard to monitor the current statuses of all shipments. You can also filter your shipments by dates, statuses, couriers and destination. Find out if all your shipments are delivered on time and discover any exceptions.
Upgrade to Premium to send out delivery notifications to customers or yourself. Your choice of notification triggers - In transit, Out for delivery, Delivered, Failed delivery attempt or Exceptions. Use your own email to send out notifications, and customize messages to add store logo, URL, a tracking link to get more returned customers after shipping!