How the extension works
Below are the step-by-step instructions to set up your AfterShip integration with Okendo -
- Sign up for AfterShip account
- Make sure you have an active Okendo account
- Generate an API key and Webhook secret from the AfterShip admin
- Go to the integrations tab on your Okendo admin page (Settings > Integrations)
- Open the AfterShip section and copy your API Key and Webhook Secret into the corresponding fields
- Click Save
- Copy the Webhook URL generated
- Go to the 'Notifications' page within AfterShip admin and add the Webhook URL, and click Save
Congratulations! Your integration is successful, and you can leverage the Sequences feature to drive accurate email triggers from delivery updates by configuring your wait block to use the 'Start wait after' delivery option.
Okendo is a Shopify Plus Technology Partner and is recognized by Shopify for its ability to enhance the growth of its merchants by bringing their customer reviews to life. It is known for highlighting customer profiles along with product differentiators with attribute ratings and showcasing experiences with user-generated photos and videos. It is trusted by 4000+ of Shopify’s fastest-growing brands, including Krave, Culprit, and Meshki.
AfterShip is the #1 shipment tracking solution tailor-made for online retailers to track and trace their online orders right from inception to fulfillment. With 800+ carriers, including the likes of UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL, it strives to deliver an unparalleled post-purchase tracking experience with branded tracking pages, proactive notifications, and actionable shipping insights.
So, what are you waiting for? Extract the most out of the AfterShip and Okendo integration to not just build a smooth post-purchase experience for your customers by ensuring timely delivery updates but also increase your average customer lifetime value by many folds.