How it works
- Create a Private App in your
Manage private appspage.
- To use AfterShip, please make sure to grant read order API permission.
- To enable refund feature in Returns Center, please make sure to grant the following API permissions: read and write order, read products, read and write gift cards.
- Sign up for AfterShip account.
- In AfterShip, go to
- Enter your
Shopify store URL,
Private App API Keyand
Private App Passwordthen click
- AfterShip will automatically import shipments created at Shopify every 3 hours.
Shipments imported to your AfterShip account will be matched with the correct couriers and tracked automatically for free at AfterShip. Each free account comes with a Dashboard to monitor the current statuses of all shipments. You can also filter your shipments by dates, statuses, couriers and destination. Find out if all your shipments are delivered on time and discover any exceptions.
Upgrade to Premium to send out delivery notifications to customers or yourself. Your choice of notification triggers - In transit, Out for delivery, Delivered, Failed delivery attempt or Exceptions. Use your own email to send out notifications, and customize messages to add store logo, URL, a tracking link to get more returned customers after shipping!