- Auto import and track all your shipments - UPS, USPS, Fedex & 719 couriers (Free).
- Notify customers when shipments are In Transit, Out For Delivery, Delivered or have an Exception (Premium).
- Find out if shipments are delivered on time and reduce enquiries about order status.
How it works
- Sign up for AfterShip account.
- Go to
- Login to your CS-Cart store, click
Administratorsat the top. Select an admin user, copy the
API Accesstab, and check
Yes, allow this user to use the API, and copy the
- Input your
Store URL, CS-Cart
Admin User Emailin step 3 and
API key, and click
- AfterShip will automatically import shipments created at CS-Cart every 3 hours.
Shipments imported to your AfterShip account will be matched with the correct couriers and tracked automatically for free at AfterShip. Each free account comes with a Dashboard to monitor the current statuses of all shipments. You can also filter your shipments by dates, statuses, couriers and destination. Find out if all your shipments are delivered on time and discover any exceptions.
Upgrade to Premium to send out delivery notifications to customers or yourself. Your choice of notification triggers - In transit, Out for delivery, Delivered, Failed delivery attempt or Exceptions. Use your own email to send out notifications, and customize messages to add store logo, URL, a tracking link to get more returned customers after shipping!