The Challenge: Building a seamless, branded experience from order placement to delivery
Vivino sells an exclusive collection of wines from globally renowned brands through its online store. Though they were doing exceptionally well in generating revenue, Vivino struggled to have complete control over their post-purchase experience. With so many brands under their umbrella and each brand partnered with multiple courier services to deliver packages, Vivino had no central hub to keep track of all orders. Manually extracting order information from individual courier websites for thousands of orders was no easy feat.
Consequently, the lack of order tracking visibility proved to be a major opportunity in powering the post-purchase customer experience. The only way for Vivino to fill this gap quickly was by building a centralized dashboard where they could get real-time tracking information for their orders and deliver proactive updates about the status of shipments to its customers.
Vivino leveraged AfterShip's tracking automation and real-time analytics to deliver a superior post-purchase experience
Vivino selected AfterShip for its easy and hassle-free setup to track online orders via one interactive dashboard. Additionally, AfterShip's integration with over 970+ courier services worldwide helped Vivino simplify its shipment data collection and drive actionable insights for the status of each delivery—no matter the carrier, no matter the market.
Beyond the ease of seamless setup and implementation, AfterShip's fully customizable notifications and branded tracking pages enabled Vivino to proactively notify customers when their favorite bottles of wine would arrive and provide personalized product recommendations. Vivino secured complete control of their customer's post-purchase experience without employing developers to oversee this part of the process. The simple drag-and-drop shipment notifications and tracking pages allowed Vivino's marketers to personalize every stage of the delivery lifecycle from order placement to delivery and reinforce their strong brand image without changing even a single line of code.
Vivino cut costs while increasing repeat purchases with AfterShip
After integrating with AfterShip for centralized, automated order tracking and post-purchase communication, Vivino saw results worth popping the cork on their finest champagne.
- 25% increase in click-through rate on the marketing assets on the AfterShip tracking page powered Vivino to tap into additional sales opportunities.
- The opt-in rate for SMS notifications shot up by 30%, allowing customers to receive real-time delivery notifications on the go.
- 50% reduction in Vivino's WISMO ("Where Is My Order?") tickets after activation of proactive and on-time delivery updates, reducing customer anxiety about their order status with an estimated delivery date of arrival.
- Website witnessed 3 times more visits per order with on-time order status communication. AfterShip's fully-customizable delivery notifications helped Vivino personalize their shipment updates with an order tracking link. This allowed Vivino to direct customers to their website to check order status resulting in more website traffic.
- 30% hike in repeat sales through AfterShip's branded tracking page and product recommendations.
- Improved SEO ranking by 12% YOY attributed to AfterShip's brand-centric contextual tracking page that drove customers to Vivino's website instead of the carrier site.