How the extension works
- Sign up for AfterShip account.
- Go to Apps > Add Bigcommerce Connector v2.
- Login to your Bigcommerce store
- From the BigCommerce admin > click Apps > __Marketplace __
- Install the "AfterShip app" > Confirm > Connect
- Login to AfterShip by creating a new AfterShip account using Bigcommerce email or using an existing AfterShip account email.
- AfterShip will automatically import shipments created at Bigcommerce every 3 hours.
Shipments imported to your AfterShip account will be matched with the correct couriers and tracked automatically for free at AfterShip.
Each free account comes with a dashboard to monitor the current status of 50 shipments at a time. The tracking data from the couriers come in handy when immediate action is required in case of incidents or delays. Send automated in transit and info received email notifications to the customers. To activate notifications for all the notification triggers AfterShip users will have to upgrade to a Paid Plan. To keep customers engaged further you can direct customers to a branded tracking page where they can keep track of the progress of their shipments by entering the order or tracking number. Monitor how well your marketing and engagement campaigns are performing with insightful analytics and reporting.
To have more elevated tracking experience to suit the growing needs of your eCommerce business, we have scalable Paid Plans to accommodate your needs. Send automated email notifications and SMS (additional charges) for all the shipment statuses - info received, in transit, out for delivery, available for pickup, delivered, exception, and failed attempt. Increase brand recognition and get more sales with branded notifications, a customized tracking page, and a custom domain link. You can edit the brand logo, font size, color, add marketing assets, Instagram feed, and product recommendations to name a few. Identify your best-performing couriers and optimize delivery rate with insightful shipment analytics.