Last Updated: 8th April 2022
AfterShip is considered the controller of the personal data collected through cookies when visiting any of the websites of AfterShip and using any apps from AfterShip, including but not limited to aftership.com, automizely.com, returnscenter.com, postmen.com, AfterShip app, Automizely app (herein conjointly referred to as “Site”).
You may also write to:
- All data subjects (including EU and California): [email protected]
EU data subjects only:
1. Cookies and Types of Cookies
A cookie is a text-only string of information that this Site transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that this Site can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, the choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms, and the time and date of your visit.
There are different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies — These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. They help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use this Site as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
- Preferences cookies — Also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like preferred language and time zone.
- Statistics cookies — Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. This information is aggregated and anonymized. Their sole purpose is to help us understand how users use this Site and help us improve the structure of our Site.
- Marketing cookies — These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers.
In addition to the types of cookies mentioned, there are first-party cookies and third-party cookies, that provide respectively either us or third parties with information. Third-party cookies communicate information to third parties, such as Google Analytics. Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the Site to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use this Site most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket. Persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They enable the Site to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
2.Use of personal data
Except for strictly necessary cookies, the personal data provided through cookies is purely voluntary. You can still use the Site without accepting cookies, except for the strictly necessary cookies.
AfterShip uses the following cookies:
First Party - Strictly Necessary Cookies
|KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY||User login – keep the user logged in through various sessions||Session|
|KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY||User login – keep the user logged in through various sessions||Session|
|KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY_LEGACY||User login – keep the user logged in through various sessions||Session|
|KEYCLOAK_SESSION_LEGACY||User login – keep the user logged in through various sessions||24 hours|
|KEYCLOAK_SESSION||User login – keep the user logged in through various sessions||24 hours|
|AUTH_SESSION_ID||User login – keep the user logged in through various sessions||Session|
|KC_RESTART||User login – keep the user logged in through various sessions||Session|
|accounts.session.sig||Used in connection with User login||24 hours|
|accounts.session||Used in connection with User login||24 hours|
|automizely_org_*||Used in connection with User login||Session|
|login_redirect_attempt||Used in connection with User login||Session|
|automizely_referral_partner_key||Used in referral system||90 days|
First Party - Statistics Cookies
Third Party - Strictly Necessary Cookies
|Stripe||We use Stripe as online payments for users to purchase our products||https://stripe.com/privacy||Session to 2 years|
|Paypal||We use Paypal as online payments for users to purchase our products||https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full||Session to 2 years|
|Cloudflare||We use Cloudflare to improve experience of users visiting the products||https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/||Session to 2 years|
Third Party - Statistics Cookies
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy||Session to 2 years|
|Mixpanel||We use Mixpanel to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy/||Session to 2 years|
|New Relic||We use New Relic to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://newrelic.com/termsandconditions/privacy||Session to 2 years|
|Hotjar||We use Hotjar to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy||Session to 365 days|
Third Party - Preference and Marketing Cookies (Social Media & Content)
|Facebook Connect||We use Facebook Connect to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Facebook’s social media platform.||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php||Session to 2 years|
|We use Twitter to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Twitter’s social media platform.||https://twitter.com/en/privacy||Session to 2 years|
3.Sharing the personal data
We use first-party cookies (cookies that collect and send data directly for AfterShip to use). Regarding such cookie data, we may share it with any agents or consultants acting on behalf of AfterShip. AfterShip will implement the necessary measures to ensure compliance with the applicable data protection legislation. This data may be transferred to such recipients outside the European Economic Area, such in the USA. In the case of any such transfers, we use best efforts to ensure that your personal data is adequately safeguarded through the implementation of standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission. For more information on such measures, please contact [email protected].
4.Your data protection rights
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data;
- To obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- To obtain the erasure of personal data.
If the processing of personal information about you is subject to European Union data protection law, in addition to the rights described in clause 4.1, you have certain rights with respect to that information:
- To limit the processing activities to which the personal data is subject (under the conditions defined in the GDPR);
- To receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and have the personal data transmitted to another controller (under the conditions defined in the GDPR);
- If processing is based on consent, to withdraw consent at any time (although this does not impact the lawfulness of past processing activities);
- To lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority. For more information, or if you wish to exercise these rights, please send your request to [email protected].
If you are a California resident and the processing of personal information about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have certain rights with respect to that information in addition to the rights described in clause 4.1. In particular, you have a right to request that we provide you with the following information:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information;
- The purposes for collecting, using, or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with which we share personal information;
- For companies that disclose personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
To make such requests, contact us at [email protected]. Please note that (i) we have provided the information described in 4.3.a to 4.3.e in this privacy statement and (ii) we do not “sell” personal information as defined by the CCPA.
You also have a right to request that we delete personal information under certain circumstances, subject to several exceptions. Finally, you have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising rights set out in the CCPA.
5. Using cookies on this Site
As our cookies allow you to access some of our Site's essential features we recommend that you leave cookies enabled, otherwise, if cookies are disabled, it may mean that you experience reduced functionality or will be prevented from using this Site altogether.