- Add tracking number and carrier name fields to WooCommerce (Free).
- Add AfterShip Track Button to order history page (Free).
- Auto import and track all your shipments - UPS, USPS, Fedex & 340+ couriers (Free).
- Notify customers when shipments are In Transit, Out For Delivery, Delivered or have an Exception (Premium).
How it works
- Sign up for an AfterShip account for FREE.
- Download AfterShip plugin, then install and activate at wordpress.
- Select AfterShip Plugin or WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Plugin for entering tracking numbers.
Use Track Buttonfor displaying tracking info at order history page.
- Generate AfterShip's WordPress API Key under
AfterShip's WordPress API Keyat AfterShip WooCommerce page.
Shipments imported to your AfterShip account will be matched with the correct couriers and tracked automatically for free at AfterShip. Each free account comes with a Dashboard to monitor the current statuses of all shipments. You can also filter your shipments by dates, statuses, couriers and destination. Find out if all your shipments are delivered on time and discover any exceptions.
Upgrade to Premium to send out delivery notifications to customers or yourself. Your choice of notification triggers - In transit, Out for delivery, Delivered, Failed delivery attempt or Exceptions. Use your own email to send out notifications, and customize messages to add store logo, URL, a tracking link to get more returned customers after shipping!